RK600 Auto Refractor / Keratometer
Contact lens Measurement
The Base Curve of a contact lens can be measured with the RK600 using the contact lens holder.
Pupil Distance Measurement
When left and right eye measurements are taken, pupil distance is automatically computed, displayed, and can be included on the results printout.
LCD Color Monitor and Menu Screen Settings
The LCD color monitor provides a clear display of icons for easy identification and selection of the measurement you wish to perform. Menu screens are easy to read and measurement data can be viewed on the Monitor without printing.
- Contact Lens Measurement
- Pupil distance measurement
- LCD Color Monitor and Menu Screen Settings
- Wide measurement range
- Fast and Easy Measurement
- Kerato-Peripheral Measurement
- 2.3 mm Minimum Pupil Diameter and 3-Step Target Light Adjustment
- IOL Measurement