AL700 Auto Lensometer®
Related ItemsRelated Items
- UV transmittance measurement
- Pupillary distance measurement
- Measurement of soft and hard contact lenses
- Space saving vertical orientation
- Full color tilt-screen for easy viewing while standing or seated
- Easily accessible menu to customize your settings
- Data output options including a built-in printer, RS-232C and USB ports
- Can be configured to interface with EMR systems
- Catalog Number: 15150 - AL700 Auto Lensometer
- Spherical Power: -25D to +25D (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- Cylinder Power: 0D to ±10D (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- Axis: 0 Degrees through 180 Degrees (1 Degree Steps)
- Addition: 0D to ±10D (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- Prismatic Power: 0 to 10 Prism Diopter (0.01D, 0.12D, 0.25D Steps)
- UV Transmittance Measurement: 0 to 100% (1% Increments)
- Pupillary Distance Measurement: 45 mm to 85 mm (0.5 mm Steps)
- Lens Power Measuring Wavelength: 630 nm
- UV Transmittance Wavelength: 375 nm
- Unprocessed Lens Diameter: 10 0mm
- Display: 5.7 in. (14.5 cm) Color LCD monitor
- Printer: Thermal printer - paper width 2.3 in. (5.8 cm)
- External Interface: USB, RS-232C
- Power Requirements: 100 - 240 VAC 50/60 Hz 60VA
- Dimensions: 20 in. H x 11 in. D x 8.6 in. W (50.7 cm H x 28 cm D x 21.8 cm W)
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8kg)
- Measurement Modes: Single Vision, Bi-Focal, Progressive, Prism, UV, Hard and Soft Contact Lenses.
Digital Acuity System
Purpose-built and pixel-perfect, ClearChart® family of digital acuity systems. ClearChart® 4 meets all of your acuity testing needs with a wide selection of optotypes and special test charts.
Enhanced Digital Acuity System
Purpose-built and pixel-perfect, ClearChart® family of digital acuity systems. ClearChart 4X meets your acuity testing needs with a wide selection of optotypes, special test charts, plus enhanced features.
Digital Refraction SystemRefract safely from across the room or across the internet. Exceed your patients' expectations with a premium refraction experience. Thinnest & most compact design. Incredibly fast lenses. Ultra-quiet operation. Effortless integration. Telehealth capable. The most advanced Phoroptor® ever. Designed and assembled in the USA.
Refracting InstrumentThe standard in refraction, now with LED illuminated dials. Designed and assembled in USA.
Ultramatic RX Master™ Phoroptor®
Refracting InstrumentThe standard in refraction. Trusted for over 90 years with its limited lifetime warranty. Designed and assembled in USA.
The LensChek® Plus - Digital Lensometer®, part of the VisionChek™ Digital Exam Suite, combines technology and simplicity of lens measurement, at the core of your exam.