Auto Phoroptor RS®
Reichert is Refraction.
The Auto Phoroptor RS is a refraction system that provides the flexibility and accuracy you've always enjoyed with the manual Phoroptor. The instrument allows you to perform all known refraction functions, improve efficiency in your workflow and integrate your refraction system electronically with your practice.
The Auto Phoroptor RS is based on a proven design developed by Moeller Wedel, a division of Haag Streit, delivering excellence in automated refraction for more than 10 years.
- Perform a refraction while comfortably seated, and from a portable controller box with an 8" viewable color screen. Reduce the amount of back and neck stress experienced from refracting numerous patients day-in-day-out.
- Transition easily between plus and minus cylinder during the refraction process.
- Fully integrate the Auto Phoroptor RS for automatic data import from various devices, such as a lensmeter, auto-refractor or patient data from your Electronic Medical Records (EMR) system.
- Flip between old and new prescriptions with the touch of a button.
- Incorporate the Auto Phoroptor RS into your current lane set-up. No need to purchase additional equipment.
- The sleek, compact and non-intimidating design allows for greater visibility of the patient, and their expressions during the examination. The ultra slim lens profile prevents the patient from experiencing tunnel vision.
- Prism lenses slide in manually, minimizing the width of the lens aperture.
- Adjust the horizontal right and left eye of the patient independently, and without changing the patient's prescription axis.
- Automatic convergence and transition to binocular measurement when the near point rod is lowered, and automatic removal of the ADD power when the near point rod is raised.
- Polarized lenses and Maddox cylinder are available, along with selectable default lens options for retinoscopy (+1.50 or +2.00).
Auto Refraction System:
16210-1-M-0 - Auto Phoroptor RS without Prism 115 V
16210-1-M-1 - Auto Phoroptor RS without Prism 240 V
16210-2-M-0 - Auto Phoroptor RS with Prism 115 V
16210-2-M-1 - Auto Phoroptor RS with Prism 240 V
When ordering please specify Phoroptor mounting option (middle, right or left) and voltage option.
13800 - AP250 Auto Projector
559 211 - Software Package 1 Lensmeters
559 212 - Software Package 2 Autorefractors
559 213 - Software Package 3 Printer
559 214 - Software Package 4 All Inclusive
559 215 - Software Package 5 Block Polaphor and DOMS Polastar Digital Acuity Systems
- Spherical Power +17.25 to -22.25 D, Steps 0.25 and 1.00 D
- Cylinder Power +8.0 to -8.0 D, Steps 0.25 and 1.00 D
- Axis Adjustment 0 to 179 Degrees, Steps 1 and 10 Degrees
- Cross Cylinder Test +/- 0.25 D and +/- 0.5 D
- Prism 0 to 20 Prism Diopter, Steps 0.50 Prism Diopter binocular and 0.25 Prism Diopter monocular
- Corneal Vertex Distance 16 mm
- PD Adjustment 50 to 80 mm, Steps 1 mm binocular, 0.50 monocular
- Convergence 400 mm
- Eye Height Adjustment +/- 3 mm
- Free Aperture 19 mm
- Depth of Housing at Aperture 26 mm
- Dimensions 12.2" W x 8.1" H
- Dimensions - Keypad 9.2" W x 1.8" H x 9.8" D (23.4 x 4.5 x 25.0 cm)
- Dimensions - Display 8.9" W x 6.2" H x 0.6" D (22.5 x 15.8 x 15.0 cm)
- Weight 4.2 lbs. (1.9 kg)
- Screen 8" Viewable Color LCD Display
- Dimensions 8.1" W x 3.5" H x 10.8" D (20.5 x 9.0 x 27.5 cm)
- Weight 9.9 lbs. (4.5 kg)
- Power Consumption 80 VA
- Operating Voltage 115 VAC / 60 Hz, 240 VAC / 50 Hz