AL200 Auto Lensometer®
The AL200 is designed to eliminate the subjective nature of manual lensometer readings, reducing operator error and providing repeatable, objective measurements every time.
Fast and Easy to use
The AL200 is so easy to use that even inexperienced operators can obtain accurate lens measurements in seconds. The easy to read, high contrast LCD screen and icon based operating system ensure fast and simple operation. In auto mode, users can make a complete set of eyeglass measurements with the push of a single button.
Measures all lenses
The AL200 can easily and accurately measure all lenses including single vision, multi-focal, and even the most difficult to read progressive addition lenses and lenses with prism.
The optional printer enables users to produce a comprehensive printout of all measurement data.
The AL200 is one of the most competitively priced auto lensmeters ever made. It's never been so easy to step up to the convenience of an automatic!
- Easy to use, minimal traning required
- Repeatable, objective measurements
- Icon-based operating system
- Push-button controls
- Highly accurate
- High quality
- Very affordable
- Catalog Number: 13600 AL200 Auto Lensometer
- Spherical Power: 0 to ±25D (.25D, .12D, .01D steps)
- Cylinder Power: 0 to ±10D (.25D, .12D, .01D steps)
- Cylinder Axis: 0 to 180 Degrees (1 Degree steps)
- ADD Power: 0 to ±10D (.25D, .12D, .01D steps)
- Prismatic Power: 0 to 10 Prism Diopter
- Lens Diameter: 28 to 100 mm
- Display: B&W LCD with backlight
- External Interface: RS-232C
- Power: 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 165.1 x 269.2 x 406.4mm (W x H x L)
- Weight: 8.5 lbs. (3.8 kg)
- Measurement Modes: Single Vision; Multi-focal (Bifocal, Progressive)
Digital Lensometer® with PD + UVThe all-new LensChek Pro Digital Lensometer with PD + UV, part of the VisionChek Digital Exam Suite, combines technology and simplicity of lens measurement, at the core of your exam.
The LensChek® Plus - Digital Lensometer®, part of the VisionChek™ Digital Exam Suite, combines technology and simplicity of lens measurement, at the core of your exam.